Saturday, June 30, 2018

A dishcloth here...a dishcloth there.

I'm enjoying a busy brain time. I have to do more than one thing at a time to quiet my thoughts.

My husband is used to me reading, playing a computer game, listening to music or watching a favorite movie, and doing handwork all at the same time. (Yes, it is possible. I bet it looks even stranger than it sounds.)

Here's what I'm knitting:


Simple, useful, fun, and no counting. The pattern is "Grandmother's Favorite Dishcloth." Dear Son gets them as packing in his packages...and he loves them. They can be thrown in the laundry and tossed, without guilt, when they wear out.

I've got the pattern written out somewhere. It's easy to find a million places on the 'Net. The only thing I do differently is I slip the first stitch and work up to 54 stitches. It also works as a great baby blanket pattern. I'll find my copy and post it later if anyone wants it.


No comments:

Post a Comment