Saturday, June 30, 2018

Sorry to bury you in posts.

I've been posting and the Internet hasn't been working.

I'm sorry if you get buried in posts.

The cable company is going to have to rewire our building so our Internet will work. In the meantime, I have to go to the library to get online. It's kind of a pain in the neck, but I'm just grateful that the library is so close to me and that it offers free Internet access.

With hope, my posts will be a bit more regular as I get in the habit of going to the library more often. The great thing about the situation is that I remember again just how much I love the library.

I'm starting a new vice today. I'll post about it when I can.

Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. How difficult not to have internet! Like you I am a looker-upper. I know I will enjoy your posts, if and when you can write.

    love

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete